The end of the year can be a very busy time. Between work and school, family and friends, travel and holiday parties, there is little time to take a step back and take a look at the world around us.
Following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we have a chance to give back!
December 1, 2015, is Giving Tuesday, a National Day of Giving. That's less than two weeks away!
There are many ways for you to get involved in Giving Tuesday! You can:
- Donate to ensure all children have great childhoods because our children are our future,
- Volunteer at your local Prevent Child Abuse America chapter,
- Create a personal fundraising page to raise funds and awareness on this National Day of Giving,
- Share the mission of Prevent Child Abuse America and Giving Tuesday on your Facebook and Twitter, and,
- Follow Prevent Child Abuse America on Facebook and Twitter!
To learn more about how you can participate in Giving Tuesday, check out the official Giving Tuesday website.