Friday, December 18, 2015

You Can Do So Much!

You can ensure all children have the great childhoods they deserve because our children are our future.

This year, over 85,000 families were able to receive support from Prevent Child Abuse America's signature prevention program, Healthy Families America (HFA), a strengths-based, family-centered home visitation program.

"I like the continuous support in raising my child from my HFA Family Support worker and the information she brings at each visit pertains to the stage of development of my daughter. She is always available and answers any questions/concerns I have about my daughter and my family. Her support has extended beyond just caring for my daughter but also for the well-being of my family."
- HFA participant, Mother, from Orange, IA

A gift from you will do much more than support a program. Your gift will enable the children and families receiving support and education to nurture the parent-child bond and achieve their goals.

Give today to ensure an even more successful 2016!

No comments: