With ten days left until the kickoff of The National Conference for America's Children, here are the Top 10 reasons not to miss out!
- The exhibit hall at the conference is not only full of great information for prevention workers, but also features a massage table to get all the kinks worked out after a full day!
- Experience the soulful sounds of the Healthy Families Hallelujah Choir! These awesome ladies will be sharing their talents with us twice , so don't miss out.
- When the day winds down, enjoy the fantastic views from the hotel, relax with a walk along the riverfront, or cool off in the rooftop pool!
- From fundraising to better data management, there's a wide variety of sessions that are sure to help you hone the skills you most want to improve!
- This is the best opportunity you'll have to meet fellow home visitors, supervisors, trainers, and others from around the country. It's a great place to discuss tips and strategies, share stories, and make new friends throughout the network.
- You know you want your first edition of "Ghosts from the Nursery" signed by Robin Karr-Morse, and she'll be signing books after her plenary session !
- Not only is there a special lunch session with Dr. Harvey Karp, but there's also a drawing for a VIP lunch with Dr. Bruce Perry - lunch has never been so exciting!
- The Jacksonville Landings are a quick five minute walk from the hotel, perfect for an evening out with colleagues and to find those souvenirs to bring home for the family!
- The closing plenary with Emily Ballance is sure to leave you feeling happy and ready to take on the world!
- And last but not least, when you register for the conference you won't have to read another post about it, we swear!
So why wait? Register now for The National Conference for America's Children!