Wednesday, July 31, 2013

There's someone you should meet!

You are an invaluable part of this organization! With your support, amazing things can happen for children and families throughout the United States.

We would like you to meet Sarah*:

"I found out I was pregnant at age 18, when I had just started college. I thought I had a very different life ahead of me, making new friends and enjoying college, not being a mother. After being referred to Teen Parent Connection I signed up for the Healthy Families America Home Visitation Program. Once my son was born I realized how much this program really helped me... read more"

Hope. Opportunity. Independence. All of this is possible because of YOU!

By making a gift today - here - many mothers like Sarah will be able to learn and develop during difficult times. 

No comments: