Awaken to Change - The National Conference for America's Children
Prevent Child Abuse America's 2012 National Conference
October 12-15, Jacksonville, Florida
As Prevent Child Abuse America celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2012, it will offer a conference unlike any other. From October 12-15, Prevent Child Abuse America will integrate emphases on healthy child development, public policy, what's working in child abuse and neglect prevention, and the latest on messaging and corporate responsibility.
Recognizing that each of us has a role to play in the healthy development of our nation's children, the conference will blend hands-on training for professional who work with families and run non-profit agencies, with broad discussions of the impact our work has on the neighborhoods and communities in which we live, and the future of our country as a whole.
Conference Highlights with a Focus on Messaging, Marketing, and Corporate Responsibility
- Workshop A01: What Works About Engaging the Business Community...and What Doesn't
- Workshop B01: How to Get Your Application Funded
- Workshop C01: Engaging the Media as a Partner in Prevention
- Workshop D01: Using Social Media to Raise Awareness and Revenue for your Organization
- Workshop E01: "And Now For Our Top Story." Messaging and Fundraising in the Wake of Tragedy
- Workshop F01: Advancing Your Marketing Efforts in Today's Competitive Environment
- Workshop G01: The Food Marketing and Child Abuse Connection: Yet Another Adverse Childhood Experience?
- Workshop I01: The Role of the Sports World in Supporting Healthy Child Development
Plus much more - 100+ break out sessions, networking, and Jacksonville's family friendly attractions. Find descriptions of all sessions in the Conference Registration Book which can be downloaded here.
Questions? email Robert Allen at email@example.com
Hurry and Save! The Early Bird discount has been extended until August 12!