Awaken to Change - The National Conference for America's Children
Prevent Child Abuse America's 2012 National Conference
October 12-15 - Jacksonville, Florida
As Prevent Child Abuse America celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2012, it will offer a national conference unlike any other. From October 12-15, 2012, Prevent Child Abuse America will integrate emphases on healthy child development, public policy, what's working in child abuse and neglect prevention, and the latest on messaging and corporate responsibility.
Recognizing that each of us play a role in ensuring the healthy development of our nation's children, the conference will blend hands-on training for professionals who work with families and run non-profit agencies, with broad discussions on the impact our work has on the neighborhoods and communities in which we live, and the future of our country as a whole.
Conference Highlights with a Focus on Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- Workshop A04: Integrating Child Sexual Abuse Prevention into Home Visits
- Workshop B04: Early Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Using the Care for Kids Program: The Importance of Education Children and Adults
- Workshop C04: Public & Permanent: How to PREVENT digital problems
- Workshop D02: Mobilizing Case Study II: The ENOUGH Abuse Campaign
- Workshop D04: Determining the Critical Components for Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- Workshop E04: Comprehensive Legislation for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse: One State's Story
- Workshop F04: Impact of Pornography on Children, Youth and Culture
- Workshop G04: Understanding Child Sexual Abuse From an Ecological Lens: An Examination of the Impact of Culture on Child Sexual Abuse and Strategies
- Workshop H04: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse in Youth-Serving Organizations: The Power of Combining Knowledge and Stong Policies
- Workshop I04: The National Plan to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
Questions? email Robert Allen at email@example.com
Hurry and Save! The Early Bird discount has been extended through August 12!