We understand the continued importance of social media when striving to present our message to a variety of constituents. In an effort to increase awareness, we are currently using a variety of social media outlets to compliment the ongoing evolution of our website. To help you navigate these various outlets we have a compiled a list of 10 Ways to Engage with Prevent Child Abuse America through social media.
1. Become a fan of our Facebook page.
2. Join our Facebook Cause.
3. Send a pinwheel Superpoke! on Facebook.
(1) Search for Superpoke! via the search tool in the upper right corner of your Facebook page; (2) Click on the "Causes" tab; (3) Click on our pinwheel-themed poke; (4) Choose who you want to send it to from your address book at the bottom of the page; (5) Hit send. As the sender, you will receive a confirmation page with further information on the organization, ways to poke others and links to our Pinwheels for Prevention website.
4. Sign-up for our newsletter. There is a spot at the top of our website that says "Interested in our newsletter."
5. Sign-up for our by visiting our website and clicking on Advocacy on the left side of our homepage.
6. Visit our blog, which you have, thanks, but please also consider setting-up (a) an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed of the blog through a blog reader like those at Google or Bloglines or (b) an e-mail feed such as those through Feed My Inbox so whenever the blog is updated you will receive the blog entry in an e-mail.
7. Follow us on Twitter.
8. Visit out YouTube channel.
9. Add a signature line to your e-mails about Prevent Child Abuse America or Pinwheels for Prevention.
For example: Learn more. Lend Your Voice. Volunteer. Donate. Join us in creating a national movement around healthy child development and the prevention of child abuse and neglect. Visit us at www.preventchildabuse.org.
10. Join the movement at Pinwheels for Prevention.